I am so excited to share this month’s HEB Beauty Pick of the Month! I LOVE this brand and my hair looks (and smells) fantastic! I’ve used the Fekkai Hair Care for about 4 days now and love what it’s doing to my hair!
I noticed very quickly the difference. My hair was silky upon rinceing it from the Shampoo…this was very different from most of my shampoos. The Conditoner was NOT greasy or a huge clump of oil that some conditioners are. I love how light and well scented this combo is.
I’ve noticed that my hair seems to have more shine and body as well!
Fekkai Starter Kits are the perfect introduction to runway-ready style. Here is more info about Fekkai:
- The Technician® Color Care starter kit is designed especially for treated hair. Start by protecting and hydrating your hair with a refreshing shampoo, and revitalize with a comb-through conditioner. Once or twice a week, restore your hair’s vibrant color with a moisturizing 3-minute mask.
- Helps keeps color fresh and vibrant, helps maintain your hair color and helps provide UV protection. Fight the fade, hold on to the intensity and resilience in every step, every day.
- The Glossing Starter Kit features a shampoo and conditioner enriched with an olive oil extract to promote a lavish luster and a glossing cream to eliminate frizz while boosting your hair’s shine.
- Restores shine to normal or dull hair with pure olive oil. Delivers deep, dimensional brilliance, weightless shine, replenished moisture, restored softness and subdued frizz. The result: a smooth, healthy, glossing shine.
Now, who wants to win a Fekkai Hair Care set? Leave a comment on this blog post with what you look for most with hair products. For an additional entry: Using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB or leave a comment saying what your daily hair care routine is like. Giveaway open to US residents only and ends on 4/29 at 5:PM CST.
If you want to pick up Fekkai Hair Care at HEB, look for the yellow coupon in-store to save $3 on Fekkai Item Priced at $21 or more (excluding trial sizes). Valid 4/4/2012 to 4/17/2012. Available at select stores.
* I am a Beauty Blogger for HEB and received the Fekkai Hair Care products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own!