Do you eat breakfast? I am pretty good about it on the weekends, but not so much on the week days. Funny thing is…I always make sure my kids eat it! This is one of my New Years Resolutions for 2016!
As part of Quaker’s “Off You Go” campaign, the Quaker Oats Company is giving away up to one million bowls of oatmeal starting today to help provide people across the country with the best starts to their days. How awesome is that?
As part of its new “Off You Go” campaign, Quaker is surprising people around the country with a free bowl of oatmeal – online, on their way to work, or even at their doorstep. On National Oatmeal Day, October 29, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook to give someone – whether it’s a family member, friend or co-worker – a little good to get them going with Quaker oatmeal. Thursday, October 29 only. While Supplies Last. Terms Apply.
Quaker kicked off the one million bowl giveaway by thanking those who help families get off to a good start
I am partnering with Quaker to give away 10 Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kits! These kits are awesome! They include:
- A heart-shaped Off You Go Oatmeal Bowl to enjoy your favorite whole grain breakfast
- An Instant Photo Camera to capture Off You Go moments and enjoy them in real-time
- A Magnetic Cable Photo Holder to preserve and display your favorite Off You Go moments
- A Reusable Jute Tote as a stylish way to pack all your on-the-go items for the day ahead
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for morning meal inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to help get you and your family off to a great start with a bowl of oatmeal
Each kit is valued at approx. $110!
To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post telling me how your family prepares each morning to take on the day ahead! Easy peasy entry! 10 will win, giveaway ends on 11/6 at 5PM CST.
Go here for a yummy Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Recipe!
To learn more about Quaker’s “Off You Go” campaign visit www.QuakerOffYouGo.com. To give someone you love a bowl of oatmeal on National Oatmeal Day, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook. Don’t forget to share your Off You Go moments and love of oatmeal by using #NationalOatmealDay throughout the day!