Order some personalized cards for FREE! Right now ALL customers receive 5 free 5×7 flat or folded cards with promo code LUCKY5. 7/24-7/30. I’m ordering Thank You cards for Maci’s b-day party!
*I have partnered with Pinecove to bring you more information about their awesome camps. All opinions are my own and are honest.
Steve and I were so excited to send our girls to Pine Cove Camp in the City this year at our church. I’ve heard great things about this camp and all three were old enough to go! This is not a normal 9-12 type camp, it’s an action packed 9-4 camp! They got to experience so many different things and enjoy some fun adventurous outdoor play.
Some of the activities that they enjoyed include: Laser Tag, Spider Web, Rock Climbing Wall, Water Slide, Bungee Trampoline, giant slide, archery, slip and slide, Octaball, Fashion Show, and Obstacle course. My girls were so excited each day to tell me about their day. It was crazy exciting to hear the joy in their voices. They were so sad that it was only a week long, and honestly I loved dropping them off each morning and seeing the counselors cheering them on with a warm welcome. Pine Cove goes all out and the staff is top notch.
My oldest, Chloe, asked Jesus into her heart at Pine Cove! Truly special!
Use coupon code CRAZYBLOG to save $15 off your Camp in the City registration, or $25 off your Overnight Youth Camp registration.
Camp in the City is still going on around the state. Look and see if there is a location close to you! You won’t regret sending your little ones! Check here for Camp in the City locations.
You can register online here!
If you want to check out their overnight Youth Camp you can click on over here!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.
During the school year, we love on teachers, friends, and family with “Thoughtful Thursday” gifts form our hearts. We sometimes buy a Sonic drink, sometimes a handmade gift, and sometimes we send a greeting card. Since summer has been here, we have fallen completely out of this routine and I am sad about this.
Thanks to a great find at Walmart, we are turning this ship around! Walmart sells Hallmark cards for as low as $0.47 each! These #ValueCards are awesome! They are great quality cards and adorable! I restocked up on cards for Birthdays, Just Because, and a few that are Miss you type cards. The selection is great for both the $0.47 cards and the $0.97 cards. Also, in case you are wondering, the price is not on the back of the card…just the very familiar Hallmark symbol.
As an added bonus, you can earn rewards for every Hallmark card that you buy at Walmart through the Hallmark Card Rewards Program. For every 5 cards you buy, you’ll earn a reward. Rewards can be redeemed for awesome things like Old Navy eCards, Omaha Steaks and more. I have earned a few rewards and they will be active next month for me to use! You can report upto 20 cards a month which gives you four rewards a month!
I love that I can be rewarded for doing what I normally do…buy cards! Too cool! I had no idea that I could claim the cards I purchase at Walmart! I am excited about the rewards that I am going to earn in the coming months!
Check out the awesome Value Card selection:
Make sure you sign up for Hallmark Rewards, and to see great content from other bloggers. Join in the #ValueCards conversation on Twitter!
The award-winning LEGO KidsFest returns to Texas – this time at the Dallas Convention Center — from August 29-31.
Those who attended the previous show can once again expect hands-on building, creative experiences and one-of-a-kind activities. Children of all ages and builders of all skills and levels are welcome. The show only makes seven North American appearances each year.
LEGO KidsFest features dozens of new activities and popular favorites on the three-acre show floor.
New activities for this year’s visit to Dallas include LEGO Chima, LEGO Friends Photo Booth, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Disney Princess, LEGO Super Heroes and LEGO Mindstorms.
Once again, show-goers can enjoy the LEGO Model Museum, the LEGO Master Builder Academy, Race Ramps, Creation Nation, Construction Zone, LEGO DUPLO, LEGO Retail store and LEGO KidsFest Marketplace, the Big Brick Pile, LEGO Ninjago and more.
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Dallas-area families to showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the August 29-31 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $22 for adults and $20 for children and can be purchased online at http://www.legokidsfest.com.
Limited OFFER! Everyone pays Kids prices! For a limited time, my followers can save $2 off each adult ticket purchased prior to August 8. These events have been selling out in past cities! Go here to get your tickets!
The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX from Aug. 29 – 31, 2014. This is their third event in Texas, with sell-out shows in Austin and Houston preceding this trip.
LEGO KidsFest is a hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks, not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Friends, LEGO Chima, LEGO Star Wars, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $20 for kids and $22 for adults.
For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com/tickets.html.
* LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Chima: choose a tribe and test battling skills with the whole family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO City: using the imagination to create buildings and vehicles to the urban diorama
- More than 400 billion LEGO bricks have been produced since 1949.
- The LEGO minifigure represents the world’s largest population of people! More than four billion minifigures have been produced in the last 30 years. This is almost 12 times the population of the United States!
- LEGO minifigures are out of this world, literally. The two Mars Rovers have an image of the LEGO minifigure etched into their front grill.
- Approximately seven LEGO sets are sold each second.
- There are about 62 LEGO bricks for every one of the world’s six billion inhabitants.
- Laid end to end, the number of LEGO bricks sold in a year would reach more than five times around the world.
- There are 915 million ways to combine six eight-stud LEGO bricks.
- Children around the world spend five billion hours a year playing with LEGO bricks.
- With a production of about 306 million tires produced a year, the LEGO group is the largest producer of tires in the world.
- LEGO is the contraction of two Danish words, “leg godt” which means “play well”.
- There are about 62 LEGO bricks for every one of the world’s six billion inhabitants.
- 19 billion LEGO elements are produced every year. 2.16 million LEGO elements are molded every hour, or 36,000 per minute.
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, August 29, 2014 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG on Wednesday! Go here to sign up for this giveaway!
If you are like me, then you enjoy outdoor adventures that allow you to play and have fun with your family! Did you know that you can do this near Dallas? I didn’t either! I recently learned about The Trinity Forest Aerial Adventure park which features a fun Canopy Tour, Challenge Course and Zip Line Adventure. Totally Safe. Totally Fun!
Right next door to The Southern Cross Ranch, which offers a range of recreational activities such as Rock Climbing Walls, Pedal Boats, Bungee Trampoline, Swimming, Fishing, Wagon Rides, Pony and Horseback Rides on our Trails, as well as a 300′ Zip Line over one of the ponds. Book your ALL DAY COMBO TICKET!
The Southern Cross is only open Thursdays through Sundays until September 1st, with a 2 pm opening on Saturday, July 26th and closed on Sunday, August 3rd!
Save 34% Off a Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2X4 Blaster & Dart Refill Pack Bundle. Originally $21.99, now you can get it for only $14.49.
This is a great gift for birthday or save it for Christmas!
Today only, get 50% off at Crazy8! Think back to school clothes shopping!