These Pumpkin Cheesecake bars were so easy! You don’t need many ingredients to make them either!
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 (16 oz) package Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can solid packed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Grease or Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp water on medium high for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a very large bowl combine box of dry cake mix, pumpkin, 3/4 cup water, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Spread pumpkin mixture into prepared pan.
- Drizzle cream cheese on top of the pumpkin mixture and swirl it in with a butter knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until center is set and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Check out the other Fall Pumpkin Palooza Recipes in this YUMMY series!
I have a Pumpkin themed board on Pinterest and will be adding these to my board. If you too are a Pumpkin lover, you might want to follow that board to see all of the yummy eats and treats!