Summer is in FULL swing and I’m busier then ever with three little ones underfoot. Somedays I do great to get out the door with all three (and their shoes) and other days…well, don’t go so well! I was so excited to review the Revlon Summer Accessories for more reasons then one!
The first is that the oranges are not colors that I might have purchased myself. They feel a little outside of my comfort level, but I really like them now that I’ve tried them! The lipstick gives the extra boost of color and helps me feel “in the know” with summer trends!
The second is that my kiddos went NUTS over the fun orange nail polishes. Infact, as you can see, they’ve each snagged a bottle and begged me to paint their nails. They LOVE them! I think they are all very fun colors and as a mom of three girls, I appreciate that they dry quickly and stay on well. (One of my three is a thumb sucker…and well nailpolish doesn’t last long on that thumb!)
Here’s a little more info about the colors:
Show-stopping Coral Lips & Tips – Master the Trend
From Flirty to Bold Coral is summer’s must-have accessory
NEW! Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Rendezvous”
Soft flush of color that lasts for hours upon hours
- · Step 1: Apply evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.
- · Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in “Tutti Frutti”
Hybrid moisturizing balm with shiny wearable color
- · Step 1: Apply to clean, dry lips. Can be worn with or without Lip Liner.
- · Step 2: Reapply as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Siren”
Full coverage lipstick in cream, matte & pearl finishes
- · Step 1: Define lips by applying your choice of ColorSay Lip Liner to the natural line of your lips.
- · Step 2: Continue by applying your favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade over the lined lips.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in “Sizzle”
Sheer color with high glossy shine in cream & pearl finishes
- · Step 1: Lipgloss directly to lips, using plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips.
- · Step 2: For additional color or definition, pair with Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick or Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner.
Want to win some? Here’s how: Using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB or leave a comment saying which summer accessory is a must-have for you. Open to US Residents Only, Ends 7/30 at 5PM CST (TWO will win!)
* I am an H-E-B Beauty Blogger and have received the Revlon products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own!